Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Personal Reply

Dear ,

I'm sorry to inform you that after careful review of this year's applications, the Institute for Humane Studies Seminar Review Committee is unable to offer you one of the limited places available at our 2009 Summer Seminars. We received a record number of applications this year, and competition was extremely tight. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate all the students we would have liked to accept.

I appreciate your application. I hope you have a great summer and that you will apply again next year. You may also want to visit www.theIHS.org to see if there are other IHS programs you may be interested in.

Sincerely,

Amy Phillips
Director of Seminars
Institute for Humane Studies



Nice use of mail merge; thanks for personally informing me that I didn't make the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment